Sunday, January 24, 2016

Random

I got my NC license plate a few days ago and got it put on my car.  It only took me about thirty minutes at the DMV.  Much different than a California DMV!  And no appointment!  ( I got my driver's license a couple of weeks ago.  That's done at a different office that is just for that)  Having a license plate makes it feel all the more "real" that I'm here.  No more "Weir Canyon Honda" plate holder.

We heard there might be snow last night, but all we got was a little sleet.  Too bad.  It’s only 38 right now but should warm up a little more to the 40’s. 



Abby has a little friend next door, to our left.  A little terrier type dog named Hartman.  Hartman doesn’t come outside very often but if Abby is aware that he’s out there, she will ask to go outside. They stand at the fence talking to each other (sniffing) and sometimes they will run along the fence together.  There are two dogs on the other side of us that would love to have Abby to play with.  She will run along the fence with them too, until one of them barks.  As soon as they bark, Abby walks away as if to say, “I’m not playin’ that game.”  Abby was given a bath today and Elaina put a bandanna on her.  She loves  to show off after her bath wearing something new.  Just like a girl.




The football playoffs are on right now, so Elaina will be totally engrossed in the Panther's game.  I'll check in once in a while to see how it's going, but I can't handle watching every minute.  

I hope to write more about my Etsy shop in the future.  

No comments: