Thursday, March 14, 2019

Six Months Later

I haven't added any blog posts lately, but I want to share this half hour special by our local news channel.  I hope you'll watch, preferably on your laptop or computer.  I know many parts of the country have experienced horrible things due to weather and fire, but this is MY HOME and means so much to me.  

It's been six months...


https://wcti12.com/weather/hurricane-extras/newschannel-12-presents-hurricane-florence-the-recovery-continues?fbclid=IwAR25n6iNJJYrmd2cgU3tfEIbpnUFI6ebHo3q7TSYoVz9dfFVXE8duSFPHr8

2 comments:

Elaina M. Avalos said...

I can't believe it has been six months!

Glenn Carvin said...

Thanks for sharing. Good stories; probably drops in the proverbial bucket of experiences that could be shared. People are resilient, but this sort of thing tests even the most hardy. I wonder about the many that had no, or insufficient insurance to rebuild.